I'm joining this challenge by entering a baby card.
First, I stamped the cute Balloon Basket. Then, I created the sky using a sponge dauber and distress ink. After that, I colored the image with markers and colored pencils.
The sentiment is a rub-on sticker, which fits perfectly with the image.
Finally, I embellished it with two cute heart buttons.
Here is my finished card...
Here's the Sketch
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White / Ripe Raspberry, Blu Raspberry (MFT)
- Stamp: Balloon Basket (Lili of the Valley)
- Dies: Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink Pads: Tuxedo Black (Memento) / Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink)
- Spectrum Noir Markers: BP2, BP6, PP5, HB1, HB2, HB3, CT3, CT4, GT2, GT3
- White Rub on Transfers (Paperbilities)
- Colored pencils
- Sponge Dauber (Tsukineko)
- Heart buttons
Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!