Thursday, May 12, 2016

Special Delivery!

Hello there!! Lili of the Valley May Sketch Challenge is alive on their Facebook page until 6 p.m. UK time on Sunday 15th; you only need to follow the sketch and use a LOTV image.

I'm joining this challenge by entering a baby card.

First, I stamped the cute Balloon Basket. Then, I created the sky using a sponge dauber and distress ink. After that, I colored the image with markers and colored pencils.
The sentiment is a rub-on sticker, which fits perfectly with the image.
Finally, I embellished it with two cute heart buttons.

Here is my finished card...





Here's the Sketch



Materials:
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White / Ripe Raspberry, Blu Raspberry (MFT)
  • Stamp: Balloon Basket (Lili of the Valley)
  • Dies: Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink Pads: Tuxedo Black (Memento) / Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink)
  • Spectrum Noir Markers: BP2, BP6, PP5, HB1, HB2, HB3, CT3, CT4, GT2, GT3
  • White Rub on Transfers (Paperbilities)
  • Colored pencils
  • Sponge Dauber (Tsukineko)
  • Heart buttons

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!