I love the beach!!! So for this card I wanted to create my own 'beach' with a delicious cocktail :)
I used distress inks and sponge daubers for my "mini beach" background. The yummy cocktail was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
It's my first time using burlap paper and I thought was a good idea to use this material to match my beach theme card, so I used it to create the frame for the focal image.
Here's the card...
This card was inspired by the following challenges:
* Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge: The challenge theme for June 2016 is: Use a die-cut
* YNS Color Challenge #42
* CAS(E) this Sketch #178
- Cardstock: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock / Neenah Solar white / DCWV Burlap paper
- Stamp set: Cheers (Your Next Stamp)
- Dies: Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Scalloped Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn) / Cheers (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink Pads: Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Scattered Straw (Distress Ink) / Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink)
- Spectrum Noir markers: CG1, CG3, CG4, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CR8, CR9, CR10, TB1, IB1
Thank you so much for visiting. I love reading your nice comments!
Have a great day!