Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Father's Day!!

Hello there!! Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there.

I made a shaker card to celebrate this special day. This is my first shaker card and I really how it turned out. Hope you like it too!

I used distress ink to create the sky and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.



 

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, MFT Lemon Drop
  • Dies: Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
  • Stamps: Super Striker (Lili of the Valley) / Smitty's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink Pads: Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink) / Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink)
  • Spectrum Noir Markers: IG6, IG10, FS1, FS3, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, CG1, CG3, CG4, OR1, OR2, OR3, BT5
  • Doodlebug sequins
  • Acetate

Have an amazing day!!
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!