Today I'm sharing a colorful summery tag. This tag makes me think of a delicious strawberry cocktail ;)
This is a double tag, so for the firs tag, I stamped the strawberries and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. For the leaves I used: CG1, CG3, CG4; and for the strawberries: CR8, CR9, CR10.
The second tag was die cut from white cardstock and then colored it with a green marker (CG3), then stamped the dot background using red dye ink.
I was inspired by two challenges: Tag You're It #50, which is a red and green double tag featuring a sweet strawberry; and Spectrum Noir July Challenge: which theme is:Summer.
Here's my tag...
I'm entering my tag to these challenges:
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
- Stamps: Fresh & Fruity (Sunny Studio) / Small Dot (Rubbernecker)
- Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix / Tim Holtz)
- Ink pads: Jet Black (Archival Ink) / Tuxedo Black, Love Letter ( Memento)
- Spectrum Noir Markers: CG1, CG3, CG4, CR8, CR9, CR10
- Twine: Marigold (The Twinery)
Thank you so much for visiting. Have a great day!