So I decided to use one of those quilled flowers to create my tag for Tag You're It Challenge #54.
This time, the inspiration tag was made by Michelle Short and it feature a nice flower and a blue background.
For my tag ... I die cut my tag from watercolor cardstock. Then stamped the stem and leaves using Archival Ink, and colored the leaves using my new Wink of Stella glitter pens.
After tat, I masked the leaves and sponged the blue background using Distress Ink, and sprinkled some water to give more texture to my background.
Finally, I glued my quilled flower and sentiment.
Here's the final result...
You still have time to play along at Tag You're It Challenge#54:
- Cardstock: Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Ranger)
- Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix-Tim Holtz)
- Stamp set: Flower Patch (Poppy Stamps)
- Ink Pads: Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink)
- Wink of Stellas Glitter Pens (ZIG)
- Twine: Shore (The Twinery)
- Quilling tools & paper (Quilled Creations)
- Mini Mister (Ranger)
Have a wonderful day!!