Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Birthday Wishes Tag

Hello and welcome!!

Today I'm sharing a cute tag that I made to play along with Tag You're It #56.
The inspiration tag for this challenge features gradient colors, gold, and a big bold sentiment. So I was inspired by those elements to create my tag.

For my tag... I stamped three chevron using three different tones of teal to give the gradient look.
I heat gold embossed the sentiment and then stamped three cute hearts using the same teal ink colors.

Here's my tag...





This is the inspiration tag:

http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/09/tag-youre-it-56-taheerah-a.html


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Teal glitter cardstock (DCWV)
  • Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix-Tim Holtz)
  • Stamps: Big, Bold & Party (Winnie & Walter) / Horizontal Chevrons (Rubbernecker) / Birthday Wishes & Balloons (My Favorite Things)
  • Ink pads: Teal Zeal (Memento) / Emerald Isle (Dye Ink -Ranger) / Garden Patina (Archival Ink-Ranger) / VersaMark (Tsukineko)
  • Embossing powder: Princess Gold ( Ranger)
  • Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)

3 comments:

  1. Love the chevron ombre, Raquel. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ombre chevrons and hearts, and the bold gold sentiment! So happy to see you were inspired by my design at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!