Saturday, January 14, 2017

You're my Sunshine!

Hello and welcome!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm so excited because this is my first post of 2017, yay!!

I already sent all the January birthday cards, so now I can start making Valentine's cards, hurrah!!

I'll be posting more Valentine cards the following days, so stay tuned!! :)

Here is my card for today...




A closer look...


It's a simple one layer card. I sponged the sky with distress ink and colored the sun with colored pencils.

I was inspired by Anita's card  at Muse Card Club Challenge #198.
I used the round/ circular element as inspiration. So, for my card the sun it's the circular focal image.

This is Anita's card:





















Thank you so much for visiting and have a great day!
Hugs,
Raquel


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White 110 lb. (Neenah)
  • Stamp sets: Things With Wings (My Favorite Things) / Smitty's ABC's (Lawn Fawn) / Sophisticated Script (Concord & 9th)
  • Ink pads: Jet Black (Archival Ink-Ranger) / Dandelion (Memento) / Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Ink)
  • Yellow and orange colored pencils
  • Sponge dauber

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful one layer card. Love the cloud blending and the cute little heart.
    Thanks for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fresh & clean, Raquel! I love the soft clouds behind the sun and the happy, yellow sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warmth from this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!