Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Chicks!

Hello and welcome!!

Today I'm sharing a cute and colorful Easter card, featuring two cheerful chicks!!

I used Distress Inks to color the eggs, the 'Easter' letters and the grass. The chicks were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.

Here's my card...



A close-up...




This card was inspired by:

http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/2017/04/inspired-by-all-little-things-50.html


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Black Onix (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamp sets: A Good Egg, Easter Wishes (Sunny Studios)
  • Dies: A Good Egg, Easter Wishes (Sunny Studio) / Uppercase Handwritten Alphas (Momenta) / Grassy Fields (MFT)
  • Ink pads: Mowed Lawn, Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Shaded Lilac, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Ink)
  • Spectrum Noir markers:CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, IB3, BT7, CR8, CR10
  • Colored pencils

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Super fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Raquel, this card makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!